In Birdman Interview Lil Wayne Say what? whatsBeef? Young Thug

Young Thug Opens Up About Lil Wayne, Birdman, and Wearing Women Clothes


In a recent interview with GQ.com, The Weird Al Yankovic of Hip Hop, Young Thug opened up about various topics. Here's what I got from the interview:

-He's not at all excited about his new album 'Slime Season 2"
GQ: You excited about the new album?

Young Thug: Not really.

-He doesn't care about critics complaining about his Pootie Tang lyrics.
GQ: People’s biggest complaint is that you mumble. Does that ever get to you? 
Young Thug: It don’t really get to me. When it gets to me, I’ll do it worse. I’ll make a whole fucking mumbling album.

-He was the cool weird guy in high school 
GQ: You’re pretty weird now. Were you weird in high school?
Young Thug: All the people in school probably thought I was weird, so I was quiet the whole time I was in school. But I always paid attention to every single thing.

GQHow was it interacting with the girls? Were you popular with them?
Young ThugOf course. Yeah. Girls like the cool guys. You would’ve liked the cool guy instead of the class clown, right?



-He will never admit to trying to get Lil Wayne killed
GQPlain and simple: Did you try to have Lil Wayne killed?
Young ThugFuck no.

-He doesn't care much about Lil Wayne's issue with him 
GQDoes it bother you that Wayne, one of your idols, clearly has a personal problem with you?
Young ThugMaybe if I was a peasant it would. But of course it bothers me some, because that’s what I always wanted. It was so weird: I always wanted to be in the studio with Wayne. I would tell Birdman to bring him over, but he never fucking came.


-He believes Lil Wayne is Young Thug 5 years ago. I beg to defer no one knew who he was.
GQThe first time I saw you perform was five years ago... 
Young ThugThat was when I was Wayne. And he’s me now.

-He's then asked to clarify what the heck he just said
GQWhat do you mean? 
Young ThugI feel like if he had the chance to be himself or me, he’d be me. If I had the chance to be myself or him, I’d be him. That man is the greatest. If we had the biggest problem in the world, I’d still say he’s the best rapper in the fucking world. Everybody knows nobody raps better than the fucking boss.


-LOL, he calls Meek Mill the other guy with regards to his recent beef with Drake
GQHow do you feel about the whole Meek Mill/Drake beef? Tough month for Meek, right?
Young ThugTough month for Drake, tough life for the other guy.

*side-eye* He wears women clothes because they are slimmer and he's a Rock-Star. He has been cross-dressing since he was 12, and his dad had sense.
GQWhy do you wear women’s clothing?
Young ThugBecause women’s clothes are [slimmer] than men’s clothes. The jeans I got on right now, they’re women’s jeans. But they fit how they’re supposed to fit. Like a rock star. The only thing I probably have in men’s is, like, briefs. T-shirts. Ninety percent of my clothes are women’s.

GQWhen did you start wearing predominantly women’s clothing? 
Young ThugWhen I was 12 or some shit, started gambling, getting my own money. My dad wouldn’t buy me tight pants. I had to get my own money to buy them.




ForeverMeah says... i guess.






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.