In Birdman Cash Money Lil Wayne Say what? whatsBeef? YMCMB

Birdman and Lil Wayne Finally Squash Beef but Not Legal Woes


I guess 2016 is looking better for both Birdman and Lil Wayne. It appears they both have put their issues asside over the weekend. Birdman took the stage at LIV nightclub in Miami alongside Weezy in a show to show their united front. 

Although, Lil Wayne's lawsuit against Cash Money is still active, Birdman told the crowd that the bond with his 'son' is unbreakable.

“This my motherfuckin’ son and I’ma die for him, I’ma live for him, and I’ll motherfuckin’ kill for him, ya heard me?” he said. “That ain’t gon’ never change. It’s YMCMB for life.”
Birdman then subliminally addressed those who have had his name in their mouths. It's speculated that he was talking about Rick Ross, who possibly dissed him on his Black Market song “Color Money.”
“But you bitch asses that be sayin’ my name, bitch, I’ma pull up,” he continued. “And I ain’t gon’ pull up talking, believe that. Rich Gang for life.”

Check out Birdman's attempt to solidify their relationship below:

ForeverMeah says... Lil Wayne has been trying to leave Cash Money for over 10 years. But like most habits it's hard to shake. I wish these fellas the best. 




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.