In Amber Rose Celeb Drama Kanye West kanye-west Kim Kardashian Power105.1 - BreakfastClub Say what?

#SayWhat: Travis Scott Writes for Kanye West?



I knew it would be in a matter of time before Amber responded to Kanye's statement on the Breakfast Club when asked about Amber Rose: 


"She's just soakin' in the moment. If Kim had dated me when I first wanted to be with her, there wouldn't be an Amber Rose." 
Driving his point home even further, he added, "It's very hard for a woman to want to be with someone that's with Amber Rose...I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim." 

Apparently the club’s DJ kept playing Kanye's songs with Amber in attendance and she wasn’t feeling it. Grabbing the mic, Amber told DJ:

“Stop playing niggas I used to fuck, stop. Why don’t we play the nigga who writes the songs for the other nigga, Travis Scott!”
With Travis in the background, confusion sets in from both the host and Scott (who kept his back turned and paid no attention to the statement). Do you think it is some truth in her statement? 

Watch the video clip below: 

ForeverMeah says...



Related Articles

Powered by Blogger.