In Birdman Cash Money New Orleans NewYorkWhatup Power105.1 Power105.1 - BreakfastClub Say what? whatsBeef? Young Money

#TheShortestInterviewEver: Birdman on the Breakfast Club


Birdman reached out to The Breakfast Club requesting to come onto the show but it appears things didn't go as well. With a small entourage of booty-goons, the Cash Money mogul arrived in the radio station visibly agitated.

Seconds before the interview was scheduled to go live, Birdman said, 
“All three of y’all stop playing with my name. Stop playing with my f*cking name. When my name come up, respect it. I ain’t going to say it no more.”

Charlamagne was already prepared for verbal sparring between himself and Birdman but he already set the tone of the interview before anyone asked a question. Charlamagne then questioned why Birdman even came to the show.

This must have pissed him off because Birdman fired back:

“I wanted to talk to you like a man in your face. I knew a few places you were at and I could’ve pulled up, but I didn’t think that was gangster. I wanted to look in your face like a man. It ain’t no issue. If it was an issue you would feel me.”


Charlamagne then asked, “Did you pull up on Ross that way, or Trick Daddy?”

Birdman shot back, “I’m pulling up on you, n*gga.”

And with that, Birdman asked if they were “finished” and “done.”

“I ain’t got no more talking,” he said, getting up and signaling to his 
entourage of booty-goons  to leave.

You watch the full 2 minute interview below:


ForeverMeah says...

“Grand opening, grand closing”

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.