In Busta Rhymes Cash Money Celeb Drama Celebrity News label issues Lil Wayne Mystikal Say what? Shad "BowWow" Moss

Another One Bites the Dust: Bow Wow Leaves Cash Money


As I stated when I posted: Is Nothing is Promised at YMCMB?


First Busta Rhymes, then Mystikal, and now...

Shad "Bow Wow" Moss just announced he is leaving Cash Money Records, after only five years signed to the label. He posted the video below to his Facebook, and he was quick to clarify: "This is a peaceful situation."

Making it very clear that there is no bad blood (no pun intended) towards  Cash Money, or Birdman,  he even went as far as to thank them for signing him in the first place.
"I wanna dictate when my music comes out. I'm tired of going to the studio to make records and then I listen to them. 'Cuz they get old... I just can't be held up by nobody. It's as simple as that."

He also was clear to announce that his rap career is far from over and that he is working with Snoop Dogg and Jermaine Dupri. "Now that I have both of them in cahoots with each other, this is only gonna make my new situation even more monumental." 


Check out the video below: 






ForeverMeah says...





Related Articles

Powered by Blogger.