In Notorious BIG Say what? taxseason podcast Tupac

Was 2Pac Considered a Rat? @Taxstone thinks so...



So I'm listening to TaxSeason's podcast and he was venting how +Twitter was not pleased with his recent comment that +2pac was a rat (Snitch) for snitching on Notorious BIG.


People keep getting mad at me for saying this but the truth is the truth 2 PAC was a rat and is . If it wasn't for Tupac we would never know who might have shot him in quad, he could have kept his mouth shut and nobody would have known anything about the situation he gave the police a investigation. #besafetho (via Instagram)

Signature rat move get shot tell and move to another state I see it everyday. Pray hard happy sabbath

He gives this senerio to back up his tweet:
"if me and you was somewhere, right. I shoot you, right. Its not on tape - nobody knows what happened. Then you come out and you start saying "Yo, I know who shot me (understand) or I know who shot me and Taxseason he knows who shot me too. Is that rat'in? or what is that? It's rat'in right? - that was my whole point. 
I've been telling people for the last few weeks Tupac was Rat'in (Snitching)."
He goes on to explain:
I would've never known that Biggie or any of these people had anything to do with his shooting if Tupac didn't say it. 
Do you agree? Listen to the podcast below: 


ForeverMeah says...

who gives a sh!t...people just like his music...

If we were going by street rules wouldn't all rappers be snitches?

Bobby Shmurda said "Mitch caught a body bout a week ago" need i say more?






Related Articles

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.