In Bill Cosby Celeb Drama Criminal Case News Rape Allegations

Bill Cosby Finally Speaks Out!


Since more than 30 women have came forward in the past six months accusing Bill Cosby of drugging and sexually assaulting them he has remained silent - until now (sorta).  

Bill Cosby is dodged around to questions about allegations of sexual assault for the first time in an exclusive interview with ABC News’ Linsey Davis. 

“I think that many of them may say, ‘Well, you are a hypocrite. You say one thing, you say another,’” he told Davis. “My point is, 'OK, listen to me carefully. I’m telling you where the road is out. I’m telling you where, as you drive, you are going to go into the water. Now, you want to go here or you want to be concerned about who is giving you the message?'”

“It’s interesting. When I talk to people they will say, ‘This is a situation that’s unprecedented.’ I, my family, my friends, I have been in this business 52 years," he said. "I’ve never seen anything like this. And reality is the situation. And I can’t speak.”

Check out a clip from the interview below:



 

ForeverMeah says...



Related Articles

Powered by Blogger.