In Comedian HateitorLoveit Katt Williams Kevin Hart Say what? whatsBeef?

Katt Williams Calls Kevin Hart a Puppet / Kevin Hart Responds


Kevin Hart is by-far the hardest working Black comedian in Hollywood — but let Katt Williams tell it he thinks Kevin is simply a ‘puppet’.
“I’ve already proven that if the best they got in comedy is Kevin Hart — don’t you boo a black man working hard, baby,” he said as the crowd started to boo. “Even if that n****’s a puppet, it’s not his fault. We don’t get mad. Just because I’m better than some black dudes, doesn’t mean I’m better than no black dudes. I’m saying if you want to be mad at Kermit The Frog, don’t be mad at Kermit The Frog, be mad at Jim Henson. Don’t say, ‘F**k Donald Duck’ when you really mean, ‘F**k Walt Disney.’”
He continues on to say,
“I don’t care nothin’ ‘bout that happens to Kevin [Hart], I just wish him the best. I just know that that’s somebody’s hand is stuck up that baby, you understand? Oh, we’re a puppet show, boo boo. Please believe it. You’re looking at the only n**** that ain’t.”

He even imply that Kevin possibly sucked a (eggplants) to get to his status.

“So, since I’ve already officially proven to myself that I really am who Richard Pryor passed his torch to, and that I was able to do it without letting a man suck my d**k, or sucking a man’s d**k. I walked in with a virgin a**hole, I walked out with a virgin a**hole. I got the same soul today that I had when I did Pimp Chronicles all the way right here to the end of Pimp Chronicles.”
Geesh... Harsh aren't we. 

Kevin Hart responds via his social media with a pic of him with Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle at the Oscars. 



The caption read:
Me & Dave Chappelle with our brother @chrisrock tonight at the Oscars. True professionals understand the importance of sticking together & supporting one another….at the end of the day we are comedians & there aren’t many that make it to level that we have made it. But so many doors are opened from the success of one comedian & when you see those doors open you then have the opportunity to walk thru them….it’s about helping one another not trying to tear each other down!!!! The insecure ones will never understand what “Support & encouragement”#Message #DopePic #Legendary
Check out a clip below of Katt’s standup:

 

ForeverMeah says... Katt, 




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.