In Amber Rose Celeb Drama Celebrity Children Kanye West kanye-west Say what? TweetsisWatching whatsBeef? Wiz Khalifa

Kanye West Apologizes For Bringing Baby Bash Into Twitter Beef


Kanye West has realized the errors of his tweets. After initiating a lengthy Twitter beef with Wiz Khalifa, the Chi-town native, now regretfully, brought Khalifa and Amber Rose’s 2-year-old son, Sebastian, into the mix of his Dark Twisted Twitter Fingers. 




With now-deleted tweets that read “I know you mad every time you look at your child that this girl got you for 18 years,” and “You wouldn’t have a child if it wasn’t for me,” spectators agreed that Yezus crossed the line. Since then, Khalifa has heatedly mentioned West during his concerts in South America, and Amber Rose also shut things down with a few tweets herself.

“Listen, don’t talk about my kid. That’s all I got to say. Don’t talk about my baby,” she said. “I wouldn’t have said anything if it was just between him and Wiz. That’s two grown men hashing it out. I would’ve kept it cute and just minded my business. You don’t bring in my baby. That’s so corny. That’s the second time you did it this week.”

However it was the tweet across the Nation that caught everybody off guard when Amber wrote:

"Awww @kanyewest are u mad I'm not around to play in ur a--hole anymore?" Rose later responded via Twitter on Wednesday, January 27, taunting her ex-boyfriend. “#FingersInTheBootyAssBitch.”

The tweet clearly didn’t sit too well with Mr. West and to his defense he wrote:

"Exes can be mad but just know I never let them play with my ass.… I don’t do that.… I stay away from that area all together," West overshared on Twitter on Thursday, January 28. "I’m not into that kind of s--t.… I like pictures and videos Me and my wife got the kind of love that can turn exes into best friends."

Now, Yezus feels regret for mentioning the son of both Khalifa and Amber by tweeting, “God’s dream… Never speak on kids again… all love … all blessings…”


Welp... that's that I guess. Kanye's new album drops February 11th.


(source:Yahoo)
ForeverMeah says...



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.