In Celeb Drama Celebrity News Nicki Minaj Safaree Samuels Say what? situationships

#SayWhat: Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree Speaks on Breakup


Safaree Samuels sat with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club to discuss his relationship, breakup, and feeling towards his ex-girlfriend Nicki Minaj

Why he speaking out now? Well, Nicki took a direct shot at Safaree on Twitter when agreeing with Lil Duval by calling his rap "corny". 





Safaree on Playing his position to putting his career second to hers:
I wasn't hard at all you know cause I'm not going to act like that's what I wanted to be so bad. We was in a rap group together. I just enjoy entertainment.

Safaree on Nicki calling him the most talented artist on the Pink Friday Album credits and now calling him corny: 

I would never do anything publicly to try to pull her down. Whatever happen to us one on one is personal. I can be out here telling a million stories and doing cornball sh!t like that but I'm not going to do that. I wouldn't never do that.  I don't plan to do that. 

I just think its crazy for her to try to come out now trying to put me down trying to call me corny. I don't care who you with - who you with doesn't mean nothing to me - I want you to move on cause I'm moving on. 

Safaree on walking away from Nicki: 
It just got to the point where the respect was gone.

Safaree on why they kept the relationship so secret:
I really don't understand that myself *sips tea* 

Safaree on Nicki kissing Wayne, Nas, and lyrics from Only: 
I just think I've been dealing with it so long that it became the norm to me. (pause) I got numb to it. I definitely feel there were stuff that didn't have to be done but it is what it is.

Envy - Did you introduce Meek Mill to Nicki?
mmm hmmm. Yea but if that's who she decides to move on with then it is what it is. I'm not mad, I'm not bitter cause if I wanted to make it work I would've made it work. 

Safaree on writing lyrics for Nicki Minaj: 
Don't say oh I don't have talent cause every-time when it came to writing raps and doing music - it was me, her and a beat (you know what I'm saying)  She doesn't do it by herself. Don't discredit me for what I've done for you.

You will help Nicki write?
Of course. 



Check out the full interview below: 





ForeverMeah says...once respect is lost its usually over



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.