In B.A.N Celeb Drama French Montana Interview Power105.1 - BreakfastClub Trina

Trina Takes Direct Shot at French Montana



Trina sat with Power 105.1 and cleared up a few things about her and French Montana's relationship:



Trina on if they was in a relationship:

“We really was not in a relationship. Let’s be clear about that. I never told him that I was your girl. There’s a lot of reasons. I guess now we can see why. Because you just got a lot of growing up to do. I could come up here and expose you and bash you, but I’m so much better than that. I’m not gonna do that. But I will say this, we were friends. And as being friends today as we speak makes two years I would have known you.” 

Trina on the extent she was holding French down: 

“The friend that when you came to Miami you never slept in a hotel cause you stayed at my house every single time. The friend that I have the keys to your house still right now today. That kind of friend. The friend that everything you post on your Instagram, your whole house, how it looks, I did that. The friend that sends and imports stuff, furniture, all kinds of stuff from Miami to New York. I did that. That kind of friend. So, let’s be clear on the friend thing since you want to be so messy about it. Because we were friends.” 


Recently, Montana said he never labeled Trina his girlfriend despite multiple public outings over the past couple of years.

French Montana on Wendy Williams regarding Trina: 


Honestly, I was never a couple with Trina. I was just going through my divorce so I was kinda just having fun with life


Check out Trina's Interview full below: 



ForeverMeah says...


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.