In Interview Say what? T.I Tameka “Tiny” Harris wtf

Video: Tiny Finally Opens Up About Changing Eye Color


T.I's wife Tiny recently went to Africa to get a procedure done where her eye color was permanently changed from brown to ice gray.

Madame Noire reports:
Despite the possible complications that could arise (including “glaucoma, cataracts and corneal problems”), she told ABC News in a new interview that she feels good about the procedure and hasn’t had any trouble since having them changed two weeks ago. Here’s how the medical-grade silicon ended up in her eye, according to the singer and reality star:
“They go into the eye and they make a little slit. They take an implant and it’s folded up. They open it [and] spread it over your eye.
They told me that the procedure was going to be quick, five to 10 minutes an eye. They woke me up. It was very blurry, then it kind of fades in.”
After the procedure was finished, Harris said that she loved what she saw (“They are amazing”). But getting it done wasn’t something her husband, rapper T.I., was necessarily all for.
“He was like, ‘What are you doing?’ But he loves them. He’s OK with them as long as they’re healthy and I’m not having any problems.”
So what does she have to say to the public, who criticized her heavily for surgically altering her eye color?
“I just wanted to do something different. And I have the right to do that. It’s my body.”



ForeverMeah says...


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.