In BabyMomma Dream Lil Wayne Nivea Say what? Toya Wright VladTV whatsBeef?

Toya Wright: Lil Wayne & Christina Milian Dating Is a "Hot Mess"


First the Dream, then Nivea and now Toya has weighed in on Lil Wayne and Christina Milian's relationship. 

During an interview with VLAD TV, when asked what she thought about their relationship she simply called it “a hot mess.” She said,

“It’s a hot mess, if you want my honest opinion. That’s just too much. I just don’t think that’s cool. It’s too many other women out there to date your son’s mother ex-husband girl. It’s just too much. So just a lot to explain to your kids, so I feel Nivea [who had similar sentiments in another interview] on that.”
So has she talked to Wayne about it?
“I mean…no I don’t really get into Wayne’s love life unless it has something to do with my daughter. I don’t get into his love life like that.”
Check out the video below:  






ForeverMeah says...



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.