In Celeb Drama Instagram Say what? Shot97 Snoop Dogg Troi 'STAR' Torain

Snoop Says He Will Kick 'STAR' Ass!


Snoop has a few choice words to my former Boss - Troi 'STAR' Torain from Shot97.
It all started when Snoop Dogg’s white alter ego Todd appeared on his Instagram. 

“He’s now painting his face white, wearing a white wig, running around calling himself Todd,” said Star on WWPR-FM.  
“Nigga, what the fuck are you doing? People are down in motherfucking Ferguson, Missouri; this is the pulse of the nation right now. He picks this time to come out with some stupid shit. He’s got some corny people around him, amping him up, smiling.”
After hearing his rant the Dogg Father took to Instagram to set Star straight. In a video said, “I read that comment you said. I’ll beat your mother fucking ass nigga. Don’t be talking shit about me. You don’t even know me cuz. I can have fun. I can do what the fuck I wanna do, you bitch ass nigga. Suck dick or die trying.”
(source


ForeverMeah says... it'll probably look alot like this: 



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.