In Celeb Drama Jason Derulo Jordin Sparks Relationships

@JasonDerulo Talks Breakup with @JordinSparks

During an interview with  Ryan Seacrest, Jason Derulo wants to set the record straight with regards to his breakup with Jordin Sparks. 

“I’m not one to throw my business out on the street, but I thought it was important because things are getting a little out of hand,” Derulo said. “I’m seeing all kind of stories about somebody getting pregnant, infidelity, things like me calling it off because of me being too busy and because of my newfound success.”
“What happened … in a nutshell, there was a lot of tension in the relationship for a lot of different reasons. Every relationship has ups and downs. There was a lot of pressures of marriage. There was a lot of arguing and stuff like that that just weighed on our relationship over time. When you stop having more good times than bad bad times, it’s time to call it quits. It becomes something that is unhealthy.”

Jason Derulo also confessed that things are currently not good between himself and Jordin Sparks and 
confess their not really on speaking terms at the moment. 


Take a listen to the interview below: 



ForeverMeah says... I wish them both the best. 




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.