In Celebrity Children Instagram The Game

@TheGame Introduces Another Daughter on Father's Day?

BallerAlert.Com
Is it me... or did anyone else peep yesterday, The Game took to his Instagram page to wish himself a Happy Father's Day and while many didn't even notice he addressed that he had a secret daughter named Madison.


"Happy Fathers Day to me........ Ever since I 1st found out I was going to have harlemtaylor I knew the type of FATHER I could be if given the right tools so while he was in the womb... I worked my ass off to become a millionaire before his birth & just like I set out to do... I made it happen !!! & although the financial aspect was taken care of at that point... That wasn't even 1/2 of what I needed to be a REAL FATHER. Once he was born, my heart took over & since then I've been blessed with 3 other beautiful gifts in littlemisscali daddyslilworld  & kingjusticetaylor.... Each of them mean the world to me & as long as God allows me to breathe here on earth.. NOTHING will EVER stop me from being everything these 4 need. Not a tear will hit the ground.... Not a frown will last & any bad day will"




ForeverMeah says... (I'd drop one for The Game too, shiiiiid) 



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.