In Alexsandra Wright Beyonce Celeb Drama Matthew Knowles

Beyonce's Little Brother Mother Speaks Out!



As you all know back in 2011, Beyonce's dad fathered a little boy outside his marriage and last week I reported that the mother, Alexsandra Wright is on public assistance.  She finally spoke out to Inside Edition and this what she says:

Alexsandra Wright tells Inside Edition, 
“It’s disappointing. I’m not angry. I’m disappointed. More than anything he raised two other children and was very active and involved in their lives and they turned out very well, so why he’s choosing not to acknowledge his only son, I don’t know, but it’s disappointing…”
“I am the only parent taking accountably at this point. It’s not anybody else’s responsibility but Mathew Knowles….”
“I don’t expect Beyonce to take accountability. It’s not her problem Its not her situation.” (source)

ForeverMeah says...  Beyonce probably somewhere like:


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.