In Celebrity News Say what? SportsTalk Steve Francis

Steve Francis Ain't Sick - He's Just Old


I ain't going to lie - over the past year or two I have seen some rather disturbing pictures of my crush, former NBA player Steven D'Shawn "Steve" Francis. I am guilty of re-tweeting some dis-favorable pics and instigating the rumor that Steve is either on drugs or battling a sickness. 

Well TMZ Sports spoke to Francis about the health rumors that reignited last weekend after he showed up at the Lakers-Rockets game looking… kinda different. 

But Steve said all that drug talk is “so far from the truth. That’s why I don’t worry about social media.” 

He added he’s purely focused on his family, and his community in Houston. 

“I’m trying to be a positive influence on people.”


As for his appearance at the game, a source close to Steve told us there’s no health issue, He’s just old.”


*sigh of relief*




ForeverMeah says...Let Steve be GREAT like A.I.



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.