In Celebrity News New Music New Video Tisha Campbell Martin

[Video] Tisha Campbell Martin – ‘Steel Here’


Tisha Campbell-Martin, 46, released a new single produced by B. Slade called “Steel Here".
“This is where it all began for me. I am a singer first and acting came later. Being an actress is what I do but music is who I am,” Campbell-Martin shared. “For many people acting was my genesis but music is my exodus. I feel most comfortable behind the mic. That’s where I feel most at home. As an artist I want to affect people. I like to make people laugh, think, shed a tear, heal…This outlet is important to me because I can connect to people in a different way.”
Tisha Campbell's last released single was a cover of The Emotions' 1977 hit "Don't Ask My Neighbors" sang alongside her long-time friend and former Martin co-star Tichina Arnold, and released on the soundtrack of the 1997 romantic-comedy Sprung.

In 1993, she released her debut album Tisha. However, the album flopped horribly. 

Listen to "Steel Here" below: 




ForeverMeah says...


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.