In Celeb Drama Erica Mena French Montana Meek Mill Nicki Minaj Rihanna Sanaa Lathan Say what? Shad "BowWow" Moss T.I

Let's Keep it Brief: ForeverMeah Top of Blogs Recap


Is it me or is the weather slightly depressing? I hate walking my dog early in the morning and it looks as though its 2am instead of 6am. I can't make a decent cup of coffee in the morning. Although my hair is loc'd none of my styles are staying or are comfortable, I can't find anything to wear in the morning yet I am expected to be cordial for 8-hours a day...ugh... (clearly) I haven't been in much of a blogging mood lately. (my bad) 

Unlike most sites (thou shall remain nameless) I haven't found anything really worth blogging about. 

I can care least about Amber Rose's Slut-Walk and gimmicks. What I thought was possibly a decent idea she has manage to Slutty-up a Slut-Walk. How is that even possible?



Rihanna's dating Travis Scott? umm, ok. Whatever floats her boat. I don't even know who Travis Scott is but since he's not on my radar I ain't mad cause he's on +Rihanna's.



Sanaa and French Montana? *side-eye* Another case of the I.D.K. Something about French just rubs me the wrong way. It's like he has CLOWN written across his face whenever I see him. Nothing - I mean Nothing - is attractive about this guy. He reminds me of a Mall Jeweler or a car salesman. Sanaa is a decent woman but it's a known fact she primarily dated white men - I guess French is a happy medium. To each their own.

Bow Wow and Erica Mena? Next.  I didn't bother to follow this story. I'm guessing she was pregnant or something. Lost the baby. Made a post. Bow Wow on the other hand seems as though he -like most - of the world could give zero f#Cks. 



T.I. Backtracks On Iggy Azalea Comments? Yup, heavy is the crown of a sinking man. Last week I posted how T.I decided to kick his slave master's daughter to the curb, he has quickly backtracked his story and Iggy predicted. *side-eye* I'm over it.



Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill gets 'sexy' in sneak peek for GQ Magazine photo shoot? There's nothing sexy about these 2 as a couple. I can not jump on the bandwagon for their love. It feels staged and lack of ingenuity. You can watch the sneak peek here



ForeverMeah says... that's it.


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.