In Celeb Drama Celebrity News Iggy Azalea label issues Say what? T.I

Did TI Part Ways with Iggy Azalea?


Has rapper Clifford "T.I." Harris finally came to his sense when he ended his business relationship with Australian wanna-be-rapper Iggy Azalea after three years?


There comes a time in everyones life that you must simply - Shut the Fu** Up - Period.

If +Iggy Azalea followed that small advice she could've been a decent Pop-star. 

"I’m loyal partner and If I rock with you I rock with you. Right or wrong. We’ll discuss that later in the car. But right now, I’ma block the bullets, but when I say go…go. Just go. Don’t stand around and talk while I’m blocking bullets. I just feel “they” [Iggy’s team] needed some time to adjust,” Bossip reported.
Getty Image: Billboard Awards Iggy Azalea TIP 

Clearly Iggy was a bit blindside by the news.

“She didn’t know there was a problem since T.I. is still collecting publishing checks and acting like everything is normal between them.”
Iggy immediately hopped on Twitter to defend herself against the blacklash she recieved by getting dumped from Hustle Gang's Capo.








Here's TIP interview with +HOT 97 that started all this:





ForeverMeah says...maybe her team can fix this too.


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.