In Grace Miguel Just Married Marriage Usher Raymond Weddings

Usher Secretly Marries Longtime Girlfriend Grace Miguel


Usher and his longtime girlfriend Grace Miguel secretly got married over the Labor Day Weekend then the happy couple jetted off to celebrate in Havana, Cuba. 

Grace Miguel and Usher took a photo that was posted on Grace's Instagram rockin' their gold wedding band. Check out the pic below:


A photo posted by Gracie (@enmemetemps) on


A photo posted by Gracie (@enmemetemps) on



“I have an incredible partner and manager" and “She has helped me through some of the hardest times in my life and my career. She’s someone who’s been able to support and understand all of who I am. Not just as a dancer or as a performer or as a singer, but as a humanitarian and a business man and as a person.” -Usher Raymond 

ForeverMeah says... Congrats, U2! right, Tamika?



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.