In Blac Chyna Celeb Drama Celebrity Children Celebrity News Kardashian Khloe Kardashian Kim Kardashian Rob Kardashian

The Kardashian Klan Puts a HOLD on Angela Renée Kardashian

To say I am shock would be an understatement but if you recall a few months back Blac Chyna filed to use “Angela Renée Kardashian” as a trademark while working in entertainment and on her social media. 

Almost a month after giving birth to her and Rob's baby girl Dream Kardashian, the sisters filed a lawsuit opposing the name change. 

In the lawsuit, it claims that the girls will “suffer damage including irreparable injury to their reputation and goodwill” if Chyna takes the Kardashian name. 

Chyna's lawyer, Walter Mosley, spoke out about the lawsuit, saying that of the “many trademarks” he’s filed for her, “this is the first one that’s ever been opposed.”

He went on to tell PEOPLE, “The Kardashians, like Angela and my other clients are very protective of our marks, I think for us this is going to be a clear case win, because it’s actually her name, it’s not a poaching. 


I would hope that this is just a junior lawyer’s error, who’s just responding to everything and not really looking at who it’s from or why it was filed. There’s a softer side of this where Angela has to have a conversation with her family. But until I hear otherwise, I’m just going to proceed as I normally would with a lawsuit. I have 40 days to respond.”

ForeverMeah says... meanwhile, Kris is like: 

Black Chyna from the home team... #DCWhatUp.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.