In Adrienne Bailon Loni Love Say what? Tamar Braxton Tamara Mowry-Housley Toni Braxton TV Show

Was Tamar FIRED from The Real Talk Show?



I'm neither shocked nor disappointed by the latest news that Tamar Braxton was given the boot from her primetime talkshow 'The Real'. I truly could careless however the story behind her firing seems so much more interesting. 

Rumors has it that Tamar was pushed out her chair at the table by her own co-stars which includes Loni Love, Adrienne Bailon, and Jeannie Mai. Word is Tamara Mowry-Housley had nothing to do with it. To prove that Tamar unfollowed all the other cast-mates except Tamara.


This also prompted a quick removal from social media for Tamar who quickly took to Instagram regarding her early exit. 


She posted with the below photo:



I love u all but I have been stabbed in the back by someone I stupidly trusted ( not my man or my sisters) I am not about to be tried and tested to snitch (đŸ‘€) and it's not in good taste to tell you who...... but as #tamartians you are very smart and can figure things out on your own. But know that every one who smiles in your face is NOT your friend and is NOT cheering for you and will LIE and try and tear u down to TRY and dim your light. Thank GOD HE HOLDS MY FUTURE AND MY HAND! (Remember who u are)....I am Tamar Braxton. And if you thought for 1 sec u played me.....In the late great prince and the amazing BeyoncĂ© voice you PLAYED yourselfđŸ˜‚ to God be the Glory and I will be taking a short break from ALL social media...until then❤️ yourself and WATCH YOUR BACK ( I put this picture up cause this is the embrace I got from my sister and best friend that she ALWAYS gives when she knows I've been had)

The show and Tamar have released a joint statement confirming her departure. In its statement it reads:

“THE REAL and Tamar Braxton have mutually decided that Tamar will not be continuing with the show for its upcoming third season. She will be leaving in order to concentrate on her solo career. Everyone associated with THE REAL appreciates Tamar’s efforts and the contributions she has made to the show’s success, and we wish her all the best for the future.”

ForeverMeah says... 
I wish Tamar the best. Despite how I feel about Tamar the show is over without her. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.