In Celeb Drama ChicagoWhatUp Kanye West Say what? whatsBeef? Young Chop

Young Chop Says Kanye West Uses Chicago Artists


The Chicago producer, Young Chop, most known for being the brains behind beat of Chief Keef’s ‘Don’t Like’, has a lot to say about Chi-town's own Kanye West

In a video posted, Young Chop addressed all Chicago artists, and producers: 
“Don’t go against me. I’m here to help you motherf*****s. It’s them old n****s geeking yall heads up. Then these n****s be tricking yall minds signing yall to these $10,000 deals cause yall ain’t got no money.” 
He goes on to say,

“And the n***a Kanye don’t make it no better,” Chop continued. “He right along with the s**ts… use you, try to soak up everything n****s know, get you to write songs for him. And then don’t call you after that. 
For instance, like ‘Don’t Like’ and my boy Vic Mensa, they gone make it seem like he put them on. And he really f*****g didn’t. N****s started from the bottom.”
Check out the what Chop said in the video below: 




If you recall back in 2013 Young Chop took to twitter about how Kanye West stole his beat without permission but quickly deleted the tweet soon afterwards: 
“How a ni**a going take my beat #u kids don’t no shit about this music shit smfh #i don’t like hahahahahahahahaha” 
Even in an interview with HipHop DX, Young Chop said he doesn’t care about Kanye West’s celebrity status.
“I don’t care! I’m building my own brand. Why would I go off his brand? I didn’t ask him to get on no songs, none of that,” he said. “He wanted to get on it. So people need to fall back and mind they business. Like the critics, and everybody that’s hatin’—the supporters of Kanye West, basically.”

ForeverMeah says... I think he has a point. 



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.