In Celebrity Children Plies Say what? whatsBeef? Young Thug

RatchetNews: Young Thug's Baby Momma Finally Speaks Out


Over the weekend shh!t got real with rapper's +Plies and +YoungThugOfficial after Plies posted a video of Thugger's 3-year old daughter. 

Young Thug then commented on Plies’ post with the following message:
“Get this shit off yo page or its problems my nigga, not asking no more on slime”

Continuing in another post, Thugger threatened Plies with “problems” if the Florida rapper failed to remove the video from his Instagram page by the end of the day.

Man listen, I want everybody in the world to ‘@’ this fuck nigga Plies and tell this pussy ass nigga if he don’t take this muthafuckin’ video of my daughter off his muthafuckin’ page calling her by her name it’s gon’ be problems, nigga. If you don’t [take it] down today on everything I know it’s problems, bro. Whatever you wanna be with, pussy ass fuck nigga.




Plies then responded with the following message: 

First and foremost, I’ll never disrespect nobody’s children, never have and never will. I put up an IG post of a little girl, I ain’t know who the fuck she was. All I know is she was speaking on how I felt, nigga, and still feel like she speaking for me. And if you have a problem with it, fuck nigga, you ask me to take it down, you don’t threaten me to do nothin’, pussy nigga.

Young Thug later issued a response to Plies’ comments, admitting that the mother is also in trouble for allowing their daughter to curse.

U NOT THE ONLY #BITCH IN TROUBLE THE #MOM IS TOO, I WILL NEVER CONDONE MY CHILD CURSIN! AND HAD I KNOWN ABOUT IT.. IT WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN ON THE INTERNET….


Plies has yet to remove the video of Young Thug’s daughter but did edit the post. See below:

A video posted by @plies on


As for Young Thug's Baby Momma she quick to cop out the drama and blaming the video on just being shock by what her daughter was saying and asking people not to judge her:  


To those who are so concerned about my three-year-old daughter, Amari: We all know kids are little sponges they soak up what they hear. The video was recorded and shared intimately among my family and friends because I was shocked to hear my child using those words. My child’s father and I do our very best to assisting Amari with her growth and development skills. In this case, the best thing as parents to do is pleasantly correct her when she decides to mimick adults. YOU CANNOT JUDGE a situation based off os a 15-second video because no one knows the aftermath or disciplinary actions we chose as parents.




ForeverMeah says... Bihhhhhh...


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.