In Dej Loaf New Music Sanaa Lathan

Sanaa Lathan Links Up w/ Dej Loaf For Her Debut Single, “Emotional”


Sanaa Lathan is not here for “emotional n***as!” When I first heard that she would be releasing a single I must admit I wasn't impressed. Sanaa has always seemed to remain classy and timeless and I didn't want her to do something that would change that image of her but  not this time. (Despite that interesting video in the backseat with Diddy and French Montana - I hope she and French has a platonic relationship. Something abut French rubs me the wrong way.) 

Anyway, the single is inspired by Michael Ealy’s character in their new film The Perfect Guy – Sanaa Lathan introduces us to yet another talent of hers - singing. Taking shots at all the men who call too much and don’t take control. 

Sanaa sings: 
“Baby why you call so early / Always trying to check up on me / Sending all these messages to me / Keep it up you’ll never know me / Fall back and let me miss you,”


Titled “Emotional,” featuring Dej Loaf and produced by Detail will be featured on the The Perfect Guy Soundtrack. Listen to the R&B track below:






ForeverMeah says... Yesssss, Ms. Brown Sugar! (claps)



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.