In BabyBumpWatchin BabyNews Jackson Janet Jackson Marriage Say what?

Janet Jackson is Delaying her World Tour for Family Plans


In a video message posted on Twitter, Janet Jackson revealed her reasoning for cancelled tour dates: “There has been a sudden change …. My husband and I are planning our family, so I am going to have to delay the tour.

She goes on to say, “Please if you can try and understand it is important that I do this now. I have to rest up, doctors orders. But I have not forgotten about you. I will continue the tour as soon as I can.”

The 49-year-old singer has been cancelling tour dates left and right since December but I am more than happy for her and wishes her nothing but the best. 


ForeverMeah says...right, Jermaine?


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.