In Botched Celebrity Children Celebrity News Kardashian Khloe Kardashian Kim Kardashian Say what?

Khloe Kardashian Speaks on Botched Face But Not Her False Bottom


Ask anyone Khloe Kardashian was one of my favorite Kardashians. In the beginning it was something very organic about her. She didn't embrace all the foolishness her mom-anger shoved down her face - except Botox I guess.

Khloe Kardashian has finally coming clean about her hacked face. Despite previously denying that anything was going on with her looks on an episode of “KUWTK” last month, the 31-year-old reality star confessed she’d done a cosmetic procedure during a recent episode of “Kocktails With Khloe.”




In a conversation with her guests, “Botched” plastic surgeon Dr. Terry Dubrow and his wife, Heather from “Real Housewives,” Kardashian talked about what she’d had done. 


“Everyone says I’ve had my nose done and I swear I haven’t,” Khloe said. “I don’t know if it’s Botox or filler, [but] I did one of them and my whole face went numb and I could not make [an expression]. I had to dissolve everything ... I looked crazy and I still think the effects are like, in there.”

“I was so stressed out that the doctor was like, ‘I think it’s just that too much was happening to your real emotions,’” Khloe said. “And my face was so f**ked, I had to go and get this whole thing, like, dissolved. It was a bummer because now I’m afraid to do it again, but I swear, I think things are still in my face.”   (source)

ForeverMeah says...


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.