In Allen Iverson Celeb Drama Celebrity News NBA Post Malone

How Does @AllenIverson Feel About Post Malone Song 'White Iverson'?


Post Malone finally got the stamp of approval from the NBA Legend Allen Iverson (I think). Last year, Post Malone dropped a platinum single "White Iverson" in which he compares himself to A.I.

In a recent Complex interview A.I says, 
I want to meet him. He did an awesome job. I was just telling my friend on the way over here that when we get in the car, we hear [‘White Iverson’] at least like 10 times a day. It definitely gets a lot of record play around here. And it’s just an honor for him to make a song with my name in it. 


What's more interesting is that back in November that A.I. was planning on suing Post Malone over what he thought was a diss track. 

“I was cool with the song for like the first minute or whatever. But then this kid got the nerve to say “I need that money like that ring I never won”. As soon as I heard that sh*t, I said hell no, I’m gonna sue this white boy. If I ain’t win a ring, then this dude ain’t gonna win a dollar from that track”. 
Allen Iverson, Appearing to be furious from Post Malone’s “Ring I never won” remark, even hinted to return to the NBA for another chance at winning a championship, all to completely disprove Post Malone’s words. Post Malone has yet to respond to the lawsuit. (source)

Check out Post Malone saucin', saucin',  saucin' on you...

ForeverMeah says...There's always 3 sides to a story.


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.