In Beyonce Big Freedia Celebrity News

Big Freedia Talks “Formation” Collabo With Beyonce


Let's get this clear...I've always been a fan of Big Freedia - YOU ALREADDDYY KNNOOWW! 


It gave me so much life hearing her on the opening of Beyonce's Formation video. With her very distinctive voice, the Queen of Bounce opens up about the recent collaboration.

The NOLA native received a call from Beyonce’s camp who explained the message behind the song.




This week with Fader, Big Freedia said,
“She gave me a little history of the song and I just lost it,” she said. “I dropped dead in my own skin when she called. I was just literally at home losing it, not knowing exactly what I’m going to do when I got to the studio. I was just excited for the call and I was very gracious and appreciative that the queen called the other queen to come do something on her track. It was just a blessing and I was just overwhelmed and still am.”
Freedia also paid a visit to CNN where she echoed her statements on working with the artist. She also touched on themes of self-confidence and Black pride. 
“It makes me feel good that she gets to get her message delivered and just be free and do what she wants to do on her track,” she said. “[Beyonce] is so phenomenal in anything that she does so when she puts out a song, you get the message and you feel it.”

ForeverMeah says... I see you, Freedia. 



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.