In Celebrity News Columbus Short Just Married Karrine 'Superhead' Steffans Marriage Say what?

Is Karrine Steffans Married to Columbus Short?


Deep-throated video vixen and sometimes author Karrine ‘Superhead’ Steffans went on Instagram yesterday to let her followers know she married again...

Karrine revealed that she and actor Columbus Short are legally married.

“I want you. And not just for today or tomorrow. I want you for the rest of my life, and even that seems a little too short.”



Columbus even expressed his love for his new "boo" by posting the following message on his IG as well:
No need to look up when I know my back is covered. #MyHappy 👽✌🏾️


Although it's Karrine's habit to jump from man-to-man she took offense when a fan suggested that she “slow down”, by saying,

“This is my husband. Legally. Lord. You people. So nosy but never know what you’re talking about.”


Still in her feelings she goes on to post:
A photo posted by Karrine & Co.® (@karrineandco) on

ForeverMeah says...😏




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.