In Health News IllNews lil Boosie SadNews Say what?

#Prayers: Lil Boosie Confirms That He Has Kidney Cancer


The Baton Rouge rapper, whose real name is Torrence Hatch, but better known as Boosie Badazz, aka Lil Boosie  has confirmed that he has kidney cancer.

“I need all my fans to pray for me,” Boosie wrote. “Doctor just told me I have cancer on my kidneys. Prayer is power that’s why I’m letting the world know prayfaboosie.” 
Seems Lil Boosie PR team was not pleased with how he broke the story and instructed him to yank it off Instagram, TMZ reported.


Lil Boosie was released from prison in March last year after serving five years for drug possession and probation violation. The rapper was also acquitted of a murder charge.

The Louisiana rapper has also been battling diabetes for years and fell ill onstage during a May 2015 performance in New York City after he reportedly didn't take his diabetes medications.

ForeverMeah says...

Prayers go up to Lil Boosie and his family. Time is one thing we never have enough of but somehow waste it the most. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.