In Loose Cannon SLIM Nelly Say what? whatsBeef?

What's Beef? Loose Cannon SLIM vs. Nelly

(Image: BET.Com)

Things just took an interesting turn with former St. Louis events promoter, Loose Cannon S.L.I.M. [St.Louis.Is.Mine.] and legendary St. Louis rapper, Nelly

Back in 2011 sources reported, Loose Cannon defended himself against allegations of cocaine and steroids use, as well as financial woes that stemmed from Nelly. 
“First, if you believe Slim was my manager, then this is pointless anyway. Second, don't nothing go in this body but fish, chicken, turkey, protein, ROZAY, Ciroc, Remy and Budweiser! Third, I know some hoping that foreclosure statement is true, but I'm sorry, 'epic fail!' Anytime anyone in STL wanna match deeds or pinkslips HOLLA! #FACTS,” read a tweet from Nelly.
 According to S.L.I.M., the war of words began after Nelly publically criticized a celebrity charity basketball game the promoter hosted last week. S.L.I.M.says he tried to keep the discussion between the two private, but Nelly went on a Twitter assault that sparked the feud.
"They acting like I started it, and I’m doing it for publicity, but this n---- is the one doing it for publicity,” S.L.I.M. says. “When is the last time Mediatakeout, SOHH.com, or any of them other sites talked about this n----? I don’t need that n---- for nothing. So for him to act like I’m trippin' off him or need him at the game and he wasn’t invited, that's when he went on his rant as a hater. So that's why I defended myself."
The party promoter who has hosted events with Nelly in the past said the rapper was the one spewing lies on Twitter and he issued a challenge for the “Country Grammar” rapper to take a lie detector test.
"This n---- tried to lie on me and said I was from Atlanta,” S.L.I.M. says. “Then he said I owe him some money. If you all want to know the truth, I have 100K for this n---- to take a lie detector test that I owe him money or that everything I said wasn’t true, except for the $14 part. I don’t know how much he owe [in foreclosure], but he’s f*cked up.”
Now... fast forward to the present, last night Nelly and S.L.I.M are back at it again! This time they brung their women into this beef all under the hashtag of #ThrowbackThursday.  

According to BallerAlert, Ashanti has joined in on the pettiness and things got heated after Nelly peeped that Ashanti was liking Slim's photos on Instagram (Why he knows this or why he cares, we'll try to figure that out later). 




After Nelly noticed that Ashanti liked the photos, he posted a Throwback Thursday photo of himself during a photoshoot for Apple Bottoms. One the general public doesn't know is that the woman involved in that shoot is the mother of Slim's child. Nelly also insinuated that he and Slim's baby mama did unmentionable things on set.




Slim retaliated by posting a #TBT of his own, a photograph of Slim hosting an Apple Bottoms casting call with none other than Miss Jackson. 





Apparently he did some unmentionable things with Miss Jackson long before she became involved with +Floyd Mayweather.  Also, after doing a little research, it turns out Slim is the one who set up the photoshoot with his baby mama and Nelly, which would make it pretty hard to believe Nelly had sex with her on set. 


(images: Bossip.Com)

ForeverMeah says...That ain't your girl you share that girl.


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.