In DJ Envy Power105.1 - BreakfastClub Say what? The Game Troi 'STAR' Torain whatsBeef?

[Video] Star Responds to The Game and Pops off on DJ Envy


In a recent interview with Power 105's The Breakfast Club, The Game, mentioned some old issues between +DJEnvyVEVO and Troi 'STAR' Torainwhen explaining how he is loyal to his friends by default. The Game stated  that he once was tempted to assault radio-legend Star over disrespectful comments made regarding DJ Envy's baby girl. 

Game said in the interview,“I told him, ‘I’ll break your jaw dude. Envy is my dog. I’m still gonna break his jaw when I see him.”

Since I use to work for Star I knew he wouldn't miss this opportunity to fire back at The Game in a video message. Star claims that he and The Game have never met or spoken. He goes onto say the issues between the two actually have nothing to do with Envy but with Jimmy Henchman. 

That’s not really what he’s tight about, and he is tight. An old associate of mine – and I’m gonna even say we became friends – Jimmy Henchman… Jimmy and I had tension once upon a time over that Aaliyah situation,” explained Star. “In fact, Jimmy Henchman is the only person to ever step to me about song effects I played when Aaliyah died.


According to Star, he visited James “Jimmy Henchman” Rosemond’s office, and they were able to settle their differences. Rosemond, a convicted drug kingpin, was also Game’s manager during the height of his feud with 50 Cent and G-Unit. Apparently, Henchman wanted Game to appear on Star’s radio program at that time, but Star declined. 

+The Game on the Breakfast Club:



+Troi Torain responds to Game's comment:




ForeverMeah says... When there's snakes in the grass - just wait!







Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.