In CyHi The Prynce Kanye West PushaT Say what? TweetsisWatching

#BackTrack: CyHi The Prynce Says He Didn't Diss Kanye West


I usually don't post stories like other blogs for hits and likes so when I say someone dissed someone else on a track - trust I at least heard the track. Despite my own hearing, +CyHi ThePrynce backtracked on the song of which he dissed most of his label-mates last week called "Elephant in the Room" and the song has since been removed from his Soundcloud as well and mysteriously +Sony removed his song too. 





Below is Cyhi's response to the "acccusations" of the diss track to +Kanye West  and +PushaTVEVO :



ForeverMeah says... Grand opening. Grand closing. 
I personally don't have respect for manufactured beefs but hey, who am I? 




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.