In Joe Budden Meek Mill Nicki Minaj TweetsisWatching

#TweetizWatchin: @JoeBudden vs @MeekMill & @NickiMinaj


It seems someone in Meek Mill camp didn't take to nicely to Joe Budden's comment on Episode 20's I'll Name This Podcast Later where he said:

Part of my problem with that is Meek’s music is too hard. Meek’s music is too hard for me to look at him with this f**king sappy f**k-s**t. Be the hardcore guy that I’m sure she was attracted to at some point. It’s nasty. I hate everything about it.” 

However if you actually listened to the podcast (which I do) they failed to hear him also add: "I do appreciate them both keeping the hope of love alive".



You can listen to the interview below:




Soon after Meek caught wind of what was said he took to twitter with a series of tweets:










Of course in the mist of all the chaos Joe Budden tried to defuse the situation by tweeting:

 “Meek Mill, #1. I think you’ve taken some things outta context. I didn’t diss u. #2. U don’t rap well enough to go this route w me.



His tweet was quickly deleted moments later but he followed up with the following:









Nicki however also had to share her two-cents on the whole issue by tweeting:




ForeverMeah says... slow news day.
Do you think Joe Budden was right about Meek or was he out of pocket?




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.