In BlackHistory Harriet Tubman News Raven Symone Say what?

Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill? Raven Symone Hates the Idea


Sources has reported that More than 600,000 people voted in the Women on 20s unofficial poll that named Harriet Tubman as the first female historical figure who should be placed on a new $20 bill. But actress Raven SymonĂ© is not feeling that idea. 



Here's what she said while guest-hosting on The View
“No offense to everyone who’s going to be mad at me for saying this; I don’t like that idea. I don’t like it.” the actress said. “Me, personally, I would’ve chosen Rosa Parks. I would have chosen someone who is closer to the progression that we’re doing now. And I know you have to, you have to understand history so you don’t repeat it, but that doesn’t really happen in our world because we still repeat history of hating other cultures. So, I would choose a different one, no offense.”

ForeverMeah says... 

I would've picked Rosa Parks personally but Mini Oprah has been pissing me off since she found her voice. Ugh... 






Related Articles

Powered by Blogger.