In Celeb Drama Chris Brown K. Michelle Say what? Tamar Braxton

Tamar Braxton Breaks Down on TV Over Muppet Joke



Tamar Braxton broke down in tears on The Real as she discussed her bullying experience with K. Michelle and Chris Brown. 

The Real co-host Jennie Mai asked Tamar what advice she has for others to help overcome being bullied. Tamar began to get emotional as she responded.


“I don’t have any advice to give my son because…” Tamar started before getting choked up. 
She continued, 
“A particular person started.. *breathes*.. saying that I look like a muppet. And.. people say it so much sometimes I start to believe it. And so, I even asked Vince…I’m like… ‘Do I look like a muppet?’ He’s like ‘Absolutely not!’ But this person has the whole world calling me that and it’s just so devastating because it takes me back to high school and there is nothing I can do about it. But, what I can do is what Jeannie does, and thank you Jeanie, I can act like the world is all peaches and creams and tastes like strawberries.


Two years ago, K. Michelle called Tamar a “40-year-old muppet” in a radio station interview which pretty much started the Tamar ‘muppet’ joke.

Last November, Chris Brown echoed those same comments when he popped off on Tamar via Instagram. (source)

Check out the video of the episode if you missed it:




ForeverMeah says... I agree with K. Michelle. 





Related Articles

Powered by Blogger.