In Big Tigger Celebrity News Ed Hartwell Just Married Keshia Knight Pulliam Lisa Wu Marriage reality TV RHOA Say what?

Rudy is Married Now? Keshia Knight-Pulliam Marries Ex-NFL Player


Just as the news broke that Keshia Knight-Pulliam and TV personality Big Tigger were no longer together. Rumors immediately began to swirl that she is now dating Atlanta's own Mr. Ed Hartwell. The 37-year-old former athlete was married to "Real Housewives of Atlanta" ex-castmate Lisa Wu.

The new couple shared on Friday via Instagram a sweet kiss as she sports a veil and he rocks a classic black tux.


"The most AMAZING day of our life!!! #IAmOfficiallyMrsHartwell"

Keisha opened up about her big day via her podcast "Kandidly Keshia" on Friday.

"We did it literally in our living room in our home," Keshia explained. "We come from large families, I'm one of four, Ed is one of six. [Guests] had no clue they were coming to a wedding. They thought they were coming to a New Year's party."

"I'm happy every day. I thank God every day," Ed gushed about his wife on the show. "No matter what I go through, I thank him every day that I get to wake up next to such a beautiful angel that he sent into my life."

"It's not until you find 'the one' do you feel the difference than any other relationship,"
the 36-year-old actress added.

"He came in and actually started working for my non-profit and that's what opened the door for us to start dating," she added of how they met.
(source: ToFab)

ForeverMeah says...I wish them the best. Right Tigger?




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.