In BabyBumpWatchin BabyNews T.I T.I. Tameka “Tiny” Harris

#Congrats: T.I. and Tiny Are Expecting Another Baby!


Clifford "T.I." Harris and Tiny Harris has announced they’re expecting another child. This will be the couples 3rd child and T.I.'s 7th. Tiny took to Instagram to post a video announcing that The Family Hustle was about to get just a lil bit bigger. (source)

In the video  below Tiny says, Merry Christmas, everybody. Thank you to my family for my wonderful gifts. Thank you to my husband for the beautiful chain…and these wonderful earrings,” then revealing her “tiny” baby bump with a bow on it she continued, “but most of all thank you for our new heir to the throne, the best Christmas gift you could give me, ever.”

ForeverMeah says... Congrats, +T.I. and Tiny.











Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.