In Bad Boy Records Celeb Drama Diddy King Los Rick Ross

Was @IamDiddy talking about @KingLos on 'Nobody' Track?


Rick Ross recently spoke during his Breakfast Club interview about Diddy's rants on "Nobody" and King Los may have confirmed that the rant was about him and it was even more "devastating" than what we heard.

Rick Ross on who Diddy was addressing on "Nobody":

That was really a Puff session. Going in on [someone]…That was him schooling some dudes. And I’mma keep it clear, it wasn’t French Montana. It was him schooling some dudes. And the little homie from Revolt, you know, just politely kept that record button on. So, that’s my little homie. So, when he played it for me I’m like ‘Yo, let’s transfer this, man.’ And we made it right and when I went and played it for Puff, you know, I kept it 100. Told him ‘I know what the set was. I’ll never give up who you was talking to.’ Because y’all know ‘em.

If you haven't seen Rick Ross' Nobody video - here it is:



Well, Baltimore rapper King Los had the Internet rumbling this week after announcing a departure from rap mogul Diddy’s Bad Boy Records label and hinting at possibly being the one Puffy notoriously yelled at on Rick Ross’ new “Nobody” track.

Although he did not go into full detail, Los did admit having a connection to Puffy’s secret rant.

“I had something to do with it,” Los admitted, being very vague about the whole thing. Whether or not that Rick Ross skit had anything to do with Los’ departure from the label, or was directed at him at all, is unclear. Los instead just chooses to give small pieces of the story. “I have the full conversation, that’s only bits and fragments,” he said. “Man, listen: it was some more devastating things said.” (MTV)


Peep Los interview below with Sway...


ForeverMeah says... French Montana somewhere like:


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.