In BlogNation ConcreteLoop.Com Farewell

ConcreteLoop.Com Closed Indefinitely

As you all may know I've had several blogs, and websites...I definetly understands ConcreteLoop.Com's decision to stop.
I've started and stopped so many sites...smh.

I understand once the passion is gone its hard to restart the feeling that what you are doing is impacting someone else. That someone looks forward to read your views and opinions on varies topics. These blogs are like our open conversations with the world.

As a fellow blogger I wish Angel the best! 



Angel wrote, When I first started Concrete Loop back in November of 2005, I didn’t know how far it would bring me. It started as a hobby with 5 dollars a couple days before my 21st birthday. During that time, I was struggling with self-esteem issues, depression and was having difficulties adapting to new surroundings. Little did I know that more than 8 years later it would help mold me into the strong confident woman I am today.



Concrete Loop not only brought some amazing people in my life, it has afforded me some one of a kind and life changing opportunities. I’ve opened a business, wrote a best selling blogging book, been invited to the White House, spoken on numerous prestigious panels, interviewed and met countless celebrities and most importantly was paid to do something I loved to do.

I always said I would continue to do this until it was no longer my passion and that day has come. I took awhile to think about it and without getting into too much detail, I have decided to close the site down indefinitely.

I want to personally thank the millions of readers who helped to grow CL into the well known brand it is today. Without your support none of this would have been possible. Anytime I was going through something, many of you would send positive emails of encouragement and I’ll always cherish those. I will also miss those crazy debates in the comment area and the commenter that a lot of you love to hate, Judah.

ForeverMeah says... when I heard the news I was like:


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.